Hi,I've downloaded the Homesite editor.I want to design the site on my own instead of using editor like dreamweaver.I want to code the whole site on homesite.I don't know the how to do site with css,searhced the Google,w3schools,pixel2life,and few books,so many times but unable to get what needed.Here i want to clear some of the basics: As i have seen the css has two ways to get into your page first is within the html document and second is using import/requesting external css for the page.Here i asked you to create the basic stuff for myself to get going with css.
So How to do if i want to to design the page with css within the document then : -->
1. How can i write css body in the html page?
2. How can i control the heading color,font,size,link colors,align,margin with it?
3. How can i add horizontal menu at the top which is rollover color change type?
4. How can i create tables that carries the navigational menu,or the text content?
5. How can i color the paragraph with seperate color,diffrent from rest of text?
Same question apllies to page that request the css externally.How to do it in that also?You can reply with writing
code for the css file that answers to the questions above.This will be good starting point for me.If you can't answetr this please forward me to any downlaodable tutorial so i can read offline and learn.
Please help.Thanks in advance.