SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anybody have read this Adsense Ebook?

Anybody have any suggestion on an ebook about adsense? has anyone read GoogleCash or Adsense Secrets by Joel Comm?

Does it really help reading these ebooks? Im open for suggestion.

Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, i think he makes more money from selling his book than from AdSense

Search these forums here, you'll find all the AdSense tips you'd ever need
    Mike
    It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was considering ordering his book The Adsense Code: What Google Never Told You About Making Money from Amazon and came here to see if anyone was using it. I wonder if it's any different from his ebook

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was considering ordering his book The Adsense Code: What Google Never Told You About Making Money
    I haven't read the online book, but I have the actual book you're thinking of buying. If you know absolutely nothing about adsense, the book is good. it covers color schemes, content, channels etc. it's a good primer, but i'd be surprised if you make zillions of dollars in adsense on this book alone.

That being said, i liked it because it told me what i didn't know and helped me figure out what questions I needed to ask. The sitepoint forum has been terrific for that. Everyone has been very helpful. Also, I'm bad about not checking the source to get answers. the google site is actually VERY informative about the program once you know what you're looking for.

I'd say if you are an absolute beginner, this is a good book. An ADSENSE FOR DUMMIES if you will. if you are already comfy with the basics and just like the title, this isn't the book for you.

Hope this helps!

Marceia

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Google has a nice tutorial here. Helped me a lot. http://services.google.com/adsense/b...es&medium=link

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's terrific! thanks! I didn't know it was there!

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for all the info. it saves me a hundred bucks or so. I think i will settle not to buy the ebook considering of a lot of free information that I have got here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best advice would be to eat and breathe the advice of Shoemoney Search for "shoemoney" on Google or SEO forums, and you shall see
    I love that guy. He makes millions but is more than happy to share his wisdom with the rest of us (and for free, even).

Peace.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought Joel's book and found a few points he made, that I didn't know before to be usefull. I probably payed off the book with his advices in a week , however when buying I was also told that I will be updated as new features come out.
    It's been more than a year since I purchased the book and since then I heard nothing from Joel, he wouldn't even reply my messages to him. Was very responsive before I got the book though. Even though the book is good, especially for those who just starts with adsense, I guess there is no reasons to promise customers the things you can't accomplish in the future.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it is craaaaap. DOnt buy it. Not that I would be gullible enough to buy but I know that 99.9 percent of ebooks are filler anayway.