SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does a full of affiliate programs website earn?

When will the money roll in if you just started a website full of affiliate programs? How much traffic does you need to set up a fully affiliated website? I heard directory does not accept website full of affiliated programs, is it true?

SitePoint Guru scotlandforvisit's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't mean to sound harsh but "I have a piece of string, how long is it"

That is the equivalnet of the question you have just asked. Get lots and lots of traffic to your site and then MAYBE people will start to buy from your site.

1/Why should they buy from your site-what makes it different from the 20million other sites that are the same?
    2/No idea about the directory thing

Sorry, just had a look at the watches site. What exactly is it you are trying to do here? The layout is terrible, I couldn't find any worthwhile information on the page and if I hadn't been looking at it for the purposes of this "review" then I would have spent all of one nanosecond before I hit the "back button". No google click, no affiliate click, nothing, simply a waste of your web hosting.
    Last edited by scotlandforvisit; Jun 27, 2006 at 06:37. Reason: spelling
    The newest sites in the online empire!Scotlands Culture
    Baby Names

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What you would need to focus on is getting massive traffic to a site full of affiliate ads. Then you would see the money rolling in. If you simply built a huge affiliate site, but did not have any traffic - you may not earn a single penny.
    For HTML Help visit: HTML Help Central
    For Graphic Design help visit: GFXVoid.com
    If you're a GEEK then go where geeks go....