SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tricky Advertising Problem...

My site www.paidpostingcentral.com -- allows forum owners to buy our packages that hire us to post on their forums.

What I'm not sure about is, where do I advertise? I mean sure on forums, but I dont want to seem like I joined just to advertise. But It also needs to be a place where forum owners would look, such as this site. And besides forums where else would you suggest is a good place to get a word out about my site?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hiya Nick

Have you thought about writing a decent article and submitting it to plenty of sites with links going back to your website, articles are a very effective way of getting traffic.

Also what about creating a blog, putting an ad on classified websites, visiting forums with not many members and offering them a deal, paying affiliates to promote your site (joint venture).

Hope some of these ideas help.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thebizgirl
    Hiya Nick

Have you thought about writing a decent article and submitting it to plenty of sites with links going back to your website, articles are a very effective way of getting traffic.

Also what about creating a blog, putting an ad on classified websites, visiting forums with not many members and offering them a deal, paying affiliates to promote your site (joint venture).

Hope some of these ideas help.

Ya thanks. Um when you say classified websites can you give me any examples?

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would say like this. Try to think what searches your potential users need, follow the SE's results on these keywords and keyphrases, and hence - get the nice marketing picture of my market:
    - identical competitors
    - competitors
    - niche players
    - complementory services
    - other neighbor niches

All these entities are the players on your market. Those who don't have 100% the same offer you have - can be negotiated into JV, because you are desitned to do business together being in the same niche.

Make them an interesting, value offer - you can give them unqiue content, share some traffic, ask for exchange help from their end - and grow up.

And those competitors who can't be alienated, should be surpassed. Take their #1 position under the sun and grow more.
    !BEST BARGAIN! - 100% Free Link Exchange Script
    Isn't it better @ zero cost to use the tool
    which is better than $90+ solutions?