SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best Value Article Publishers

I would like to spend a little more of my time on marketing and building more websites in the next month or two. I am looking to hire out some of my work to a freelance article publisher who can type me up a few 500-700 word articles, on top of what I am already publishing. I have heard alot about Elance as being a good place to start looking for such work. Does anyone else know of any other other sites that offer work for freelance publishers?

Also, I am looking to spend anywhere from $10-$15 per article, so I'll probably have to look for publishers overseas. Anyone have any suggestions?

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can post your ad at www.simplelance.com for free

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recently started using http://www.articletrader.com where for $12 your article gets distributed to 120 or so article sites. BTW how is your return on the publishing traffic vise?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bookatechie
    I recently started using http://www.articletrader.com where for $12 your article gets distributed to 120 or so article sites. BTW how is your return on the publishing traffic vise?
    Sorry, but I am mostly looking for article writers. I can publish them myself. I have actually got great feedback from other forums regarding this. Here are a few responses I recieved:

1. Justarticles.com
    2. rentacoder.com
    3. scriptlance.com
    4. Recieved several offers from just posting "wanted writers" on other popular forums. Got a multitude of different freelance writers respond to my request.

I have been warned to stay away from outsourcing article writers from overseas. They are cheap, but the time spend correcting bad grammar is far better spent on a descent US writer.

Word Painter silver trophy Shyflower's Avatar
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Have you checked the "looking to hire forum" here?
    Linda Jenkinson
    "Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean." ~Unknown

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are a few websites that you may want to have a look to get help writing articles:
    getafreelancer.com
    ifreelance.com

I would also look on forums and post an advert on classified sites.

I am from the UK and have great grammar skills, I'm sure other people from English writing/speaking countries are also quite good. If you post in the forum here I may be interested.