User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

css quirks in Firefox and IE 7

Hi all.

I am building my first site using web standards and with high accessibility for one of my clients. I am a little frustrated with some of the pages as the right div sometimes drops down for no reason to the bottom of the page on firefox. If you refresh the page this resolves itself. On IE 7 (I haven't yet checked in IE6) on 1024X768 (with toolbars) and below you get two scroll bars on the right hand page- why two?!

I have used some css code to get the bottom piano div to be at the bottom of the page no matter whether it is a long or short page, and am wandering whether this is anything to do with it. Could anyone give me some advice?

The url (of which I have put spaces in as I don't want it googled quite yet!) is-
    h t t p : / / t e m p . d o r i a n g r i n e r . c o m

and the pages that seem to have the right div (with the picture and quote) at the bottom of the screen are history and repertoire.

Thanks.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd be really greatful if someone could help me with this. Why does the image drop down and why do I get two scroll bars?! Please help!