SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Thread: Co-Regs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Co-Regs

We're launching a new site and will be in the market for 50,000 - 100,000 co-registrations - must be opt-in - email address only is fine, some demographics are preferable.. any reputable vendors/partners that you'd recommend?

Thanks,
    Bryan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, me, I've sent you a PM.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey

I am lost here. I have never used a co-reg type of program because I am new to the big Website business.

I am NOT a newbie, though. I have a newsletter with 150,000 subscribers and I run seven Websites, but I just have never used co-regs.

I am now interested. I am actually wanting to know if there is anyone who would work with me at some kind of given rate per MONTH. In other words, you are guaranteed $100 per month (I pay you) for, say, 4,000 subscribers. 2.5 cents per one. Something along those lines. I might up the monthly amount in the future, but for now that is all I could afford.

I am VERY interested, so if you have the means of actually giving me valid e-mail addresses (and I don't need demo information -- I can collect this myself, although demos are good), please contact me directly: Jonathan@jlbmedia.com

Hey, may be a good business opportunity for you. I want this to be a recurring monthly deal... It is part of my ad spending. Best way to spend money online, for me, is gaining subscribers. I need 4,000 monthly to grow this list at a decent rate and that's bare minimum. I can see spending $200 monthly, but that would be in another couple of months.
    Contact me about cheap hosting solutions!

How Much Money?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you are looking for a subscriber base and dont micd spending $200 a month then i could suggest usig goto/overture. they have provided me with over $650 of business from $75 of keyword listings.

OVERTURE

They are a very good bet.

Matthew Taylor
    AutomatedLinks.com
    Boost your search engine ranking, by increasing your link Popularity,
    Dynamically.

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ive sent you a PM..

thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JLBMEdia:

I know the person whom you bought your website from (the free & fun joke one ) and I can tell you right now that is where he got all of his subscribers, through co-regs.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah

Not ALL of them, though, obviously. Many of them come from the site itself which does attempt to get people to subscribe...

What type of co-reg method did he use I wonder? I think my list has a large amount of "dead wood" so to speak, but I knew that from the first week or so of running the site.

Nonetheless, I need more subscribers. Anyone want to help me get them? I have one deal going but I could use more than what I am getting even, if anyone else has the capability of doing that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn't the list over 150,000 subs? If it is, I wouldn't be shocked if less than 10% came from the site, although you might want to ask him.

Aren't you in HumorWeb? If not, join it. It's an open discussion list between over 50+ humor webmasters, and I know he (the one you bought it from) was on the list. You can post and ask people for trades, deals, etc.

Send a blank message to humorweb-subscribe@topica.com, then e-mail me so I can e-mail the owner (Adam of InsanePictures) to let you in.

Advisors: If you feel this is an advertisement, then you feel wrong. =) It's just a non-profit discussion list hosted on Topica to help us all (humor webmasters).

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That sounds really cool

The Humor Webmasters Local 44 eh? Haha, j/k

I will do that, sounds good to me.

Yes, less than 10% probably came from the site itself. I am going to be cutting this 150,000 down to as low as it should be, i.e. active subs only...