Thread: CafePress

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CafePress

Hello all,

To those of you who have ordered from CafePress before:

When did your order arrive? I ordered a teddy bear from my online store on Monday (the 5th) at 2:28:28 their time. I'm hoping it will come in tomorrow (Saturday), but I don't want to get too excited in case my hopes are let down. =(

I've ordered from them before, but I don't remember how long it took although I remember it was rather quick.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got my shirt rather quickly when I ordered. Who knows, it could be the extra mail security with what's going on that's slowing it down.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, mail is getting to be crappy now. I live outside of Washington DC, and my mail doesnt come until about 8:00 pm, and most of is 5 to 10 days old. It seems like they have been just having it pile up, and then they are beginning to send it out.

Before all the anthrax scares, my mail would arrive at my house at around 1:00pm in the afternoon. Also, the post marks on the letters were normally around 3 days old.

What a change it has been, anyways, I wouldnt worry about cafepress. I use to deal with them alot, and they are always good about sending things out. It should be there in a matter of days. If not, just call them up.

Jim
    www.unlimband.com - Anti-Unlimited Bandwidth
    www.speedlimitz.com - Track, Running, and more!