User Tag List

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help with versions PHP and Apache2

Hello people,

I have a problem with my php scripts. I have developed a lot of web enabled applications using php 5 and mysql version 4.1 as database apache version 1.3.3 as web server.
    All the system are running properly.

But I was trying to move all theses systems or application to new version of mysql 5.0.21 community, Apache 2.0.55 and php 5.1.4.
    So when I want to access somes pages Iam receiving the following error messages below. So what I can I do to remove these errors??? There are three types of errors iam receiving

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $end in C:\local\wamp\www\subsistence\check_application_status2.php on line 226

2 This error comes when I want to access pages that I have protected using php sessions

"); } if (($_SESSION['DivisionId'] != "Finance") and ($_SESSION['sales'] != "CorporateSupport") and ($_SESSION['DivisionId'] != "Services") and ($_SESSION['DivisionId'] != "production") and ($_SESSION['DivisionId'] != "DDRR") and ($_SESSION['DivisionId'] != "marketing")) { echo "
    "; echo"Your are not authorised to access this area -You do not have enough privelages to access this area-LOGIN"; exit(); } ?>

3 This error comes when I want to access pages that I have protected using php sessions

Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /subsistence/AccountsDepartment/< on t

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.55 (Win32) PHP/5.1.4 Server at localhost Port 80

What is the solution ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    zamzam, it's only in PHP 5.1.4 or for all PHP 5.x.x?
    GetDown->MakeLove();

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pento, what do you mean?? explain what you are trying to put accross