SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pages not listed!

Hi guys!

I have a motoring enthusiast website. phase1racing.co.za] With a some of my pages I rated quite well on google. Like for instance if you searched for 'chrysler me 412' I was on page 2. Or for 'zaZen Porsche' I was rated 1st. But for some reason those pages are not listed anymore! Why would this be? My main domain is still listed, but those that I know of, that was well ranked, isn't listed at all anymore! These pages have been ther for a while already and I haven't changed anything to them... why would they be gone?

Did I do anything wrong?

He's No Good To Me Dead silver trophybronze trophy stymiee's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Search this forum. Every other thread is about the same thing. Google is currently experiencing some issues and many sites are experiencing the same thing. We do not know why this is happening or when it will correct itself. All you can do it sit and wait it out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya, everyone is kinda in a jam right now. My site is 6 years old, and has about 450 pages (not including the forum). I get thousands of visitors a day, and am always ranked #1 - #3 on the stuff that matters to my site. Now, nothing. Absolutely nothing. Page 4 for the term "goldfiles"!!!! I mean, come'on! I own GoldFiles.com!!!

We will see if Google resolves this. Cause, right now, my site is completely dead.
    TextAdMarket - http://www.TextAdMarket.com
    Supply & Demand Advertising

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here. Came looking for info on it. I have a site that occasionally sneaks into 10th place (1st page) for a main search term but has held consistently been holding on at 11 for the last few months- but now it has dropped down to 34 and there are a lot of irrelevant listings in between it and where it used to be. Hope they fix this soon. My clients are just starting to understand the value in where we have gotten them listed so far. If this keeps up, they are going to freak and I 'll be back at square one and doing damage control until it gets sorted out.