SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Not a post-script error?!! guysmy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation $9,615,000.00 in MY bank account?

Here's a giant scam, if I ever saw one!

--

Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC,xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" />

12 Osolo Way, Isolo-Lagos.

Tel: +234-1-7593486

Fax: +234-1-7593131
    Dear Sir,
    URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL
    Dear Sir,

I am Dr. Martins Nwosu, a Director of the Contracts Award and review Department with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). I am contacting you on this business of transferring the sum of US$9,615,000.00. (Nine Million Six Hundred and Fifteen thousand United States Dollars only) into a safe foreign account and the need is very urgent.

I got your contact from your country’s directory and it is with business trust that made me to contact you on this matter. I write to solicit for the transfer of this money into your account. This Money was generated from an over Invoiced contract sum in my corporation (NNPC).

1. As a civil servant, I am not permitted to own foreign accounts due to civil service code of conduct and I therefore need a trust worthy partner abroad to co-operate with me to receive the money on my behalf.

2. Concerning financing of the transaction, I will personally be responsible for ALL expenses, including all fees/taxes payable during the course of the transaction.

At the conclusion of the transfer into your nominated account, 20% of this sum would be for you, 5% would be used to reimburse all expenses made during the processing of the transfer by both parties, while 75% is for me.

Please note that I will arrange to meet with you immediately after the successful conclusion of the transfer, the 75% share of mine will be used for investment overseas. Your assistance and co-operation is highly needed I assure you that this business is 100% risk free.

If you are interested I will require your banking information as mentioned below:

1. Name to be used as beneficiary and beneficiary’s address.

2. Your private and confidential telephone/ fax number(s)

3. Your bank name and address, your bank Telephone and fax number(s).

4. Or if you are not comfortable with providing your existing account, you can within the shortest possible time, confidentially open an entirely new (Virgin) account for the transaction.

I hope to conclude this business within fourteen- (14) working days from the time of receiving the necessary details from you. Looking forward to your anticipated and urgent positive response.

Best regards,

Dr. Martins Nwosu

---

Like I am going to give you information about my bank account --jerks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why not? He tells you it is 100% risk free!!!

Like someone is going to give you almost $2.5m just for borrowing your bank account. Well at least he admits it is a solicitation...
    I swear to drunk I'm not God.
    » Matt's debating is not a crime «
    Hint: Don't buy a stupid dwarf ö Clicky

Don't get too close, I bite! Nicky's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those scams have been around for years.