User Tag List

Thread: any ideas?

Pragmatic Programmer halfasleeps's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

any ideas?

im looking for ideas, im making a jewelry website and im looking for ideas for cool feaures, what do you think would be a cool feature on a jewelry site? ive already made a section to design your own ring, im looking for other cool ideas, (realistic ideas please, and i have no 3D capabilities so no 3D) Any siggestions are appriciated thanks!
    Altoona Design
    Freelance Flex developer for hire.
    ActionScript Programmer with 8 Years Experience.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how will the "design your ring" section work? I think it would be cool if you could have it so multiple people could contribute to the ring design... for example if a husband could start the design then send an invitation to his wife to take a look and / or make changes.....

Pragmatic Programmer halfasleeps's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats a good idea. right now they just design a ring and submit it, then it saves all the variables, ie band,diamonds,sizes,etc. i could just genereate a url to automatically place the variables back in so the husband could send his wife the url and then she loads it up and its set how he left it. They dont enter any info until they are done designing...(i hate when you have to fill in all this info before you can play around especially when 90% just want to play around)
    Altoona Design
    Freelance Flex developer for hire.
    ActionScript Programmer with 8 Years Experience.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool another idea - customized

if you cannot build 3D.. perhaps you can offer custom made ring..

with different headshape, forming letter, combination, flower pattern, etc..
    or even double ring. - ring in left finger & right finger. or ring in index finger & middle finger with special design.. so they will form a cool pattern...

is that what u mean..?