SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Easy to change site layout

Right now I am running into an issue regarding the site layout. Basically the problem is, I am not completely done my site layout, and I am constantly adding information onto the site, so I have a lot of pages with the site layout needing to be updated. Just wondering if there is a way to have all of the site layout stored alone and just by editting that single file would I be able to alter the site layout of every single page? I am using CSS instead of the table for layout btw. Thx.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To some degree you can change the layout with just your css file (you are using external css right?) see http://www.csszengarden.com for example. Another way to do it would be php includes.
    PHP Code:
    <?php
    include "header.htm"
    ?>
    I hope that answers your question.
    Stop Global &nbsp;

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm yea, sorry for not being very specific. The specific problem that I am running into is a navigational bar where I constantly need to add/remove links for. However, every time when I do so, I have to add in the script for every single website there is. Btw, my site is beefthing.110mb.com, I am still learning, so it's not looking very good Thx for the help again