SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 126 to 137 of 137
  1. #126
    SitePoint Wizard spence_noodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    uk, Leeds (area)
    Posts
    1,264
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sax
    Does the S.W.A.T. team replace doors they break down?
    A: yes, bless them, they all carry a Swiss Army Knife. after the job is done they get changed into their overalls and become R.A.D.M.'s "Replace All The Doors Men". with a quick flick with thier swiss army knife they can replace a door in seconds. the fastest time to this date is: 42 seconds.

  2. #127
    Non-Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why my girlfrind still do not make love with me so far, even though I have requested many times???

  3. #128
    SitePoint Wizard spence_noodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    uk, Leeds (area)
    Posts
    1,264
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheapshoes
    Why my girlfrind still do not make love with me so far, even though I have requested many times???
    A: stop requesting and open a bottle of beer.

  4. #129
    SitePoint Enthusiast sax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spence_noodle
    A: yes, bless them, they all carry a Swiss Army Knife. after the job is done they get changed into their overalls and become R.A.D.M.'s "Replace All The Doors Men". with a quick flick with thier swiss army knife they can replace a door in seconds. the fastest time to this date is: 42 seconds.
    Hey, seriously, they do?

    Man, I was looking for someone to repair my door...
    "Be Still Like A Mountain And Flow Like A Great River!"

    Cooking With Your Heart And Soul

  5. #130
    Keep Moving Forward gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy
    Shaun(OfTheDead)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    3,746
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How would you describe blue to a blind man??

  6. #131
    SitePoint Enthusiast syedasif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    58
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why is drhowarddrfine stupid?

  7. #132
    SitePoint Wizard spence_noodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    uk, Leeds (area)
    Posts
    1,264
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun(OfTheDead)
    How would you describe blue to a blind man??
    A: you would spell it out for him "b...l...u....e".

  8. #133
    SitePoint Wizard spence_noodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    uk, Leeds (area)
    Posts
    1,264
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by syedasif
    why is drhowarddrfine stupid?
    A: well, by coming up with a name like that what would you expect.

  9. #134
    Keep Moving Forward gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy
    Shaun(OfTheDead)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    3,746
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Train A leaves Station A at a speed of 26 km/hr travelling West... 13 seconds later, Train B leaves Station B, 5.4 km away, at a speed of 50 km/hr travelling East.
    A big bear walks up... What is the colour of the bear??

  10. #135
    SitePoint Enthusiast webangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    28
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A: brown?

    Q: do i have to come up with a silly question?!
    Agents of Value
    Webmaster Outsourcing Company

  11. #136
    SitePoint Enthusiast sax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by webangel
    Q: do i have to come up with a silly question?!
    You just did...
    "Be Still Like A Mountain And Flow Like A Great River!"

    Cooking With Your Heart And Soul

  12. #137
    SitePoint Wizard spence_noodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    uk, Leeds (area)
    Posts
    1,264
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun(OfTheDead)
    Train A leaves Station A at a speed of 26 km/hr travelling West... 13 seconds later, Train B leaves Station B, 5.4 km away, at a speed of 50 km/hr travelling East.
    A big bear walks up... What is the colour of the bear??
    A: Sorry, I blinked and missed it.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •