SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mav
    They also tend to be the ugly or fat ones with personality issues. And sex... conservative girls won't suck your dick (or they'll suck doing it, no pun intended) and won't play dress up in lingerie and five inch high **** me stilettos.
    No, actually some of them are really cute.

Girls don't have to be nasty or slutty to look good. If your only interested in dirty sex, don't go after the conservative crowd. Maybe your just bitter that conservative girls don't find you attractive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Off Topic:

I think this thread is going south...

Personally, I feel that there are all sorts of conservative girls out there that are awesome. I for one have lucked out and found one. The thing is that these "good girls" are hiding because of those "bad guys" that are out there and the misdeeds they have performed... Such as posting vulgarity on forums...

I advise anyone reading this to stop reading this because it's only going to inflame tempers and bring about the wrong postings.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archbob

Girls don't have to be nasty or slutty to look good. If your only interested in dirty sex, don't go after the conservative crowd. Maybe your just bitter that conservative girls don't find you attractive.
    Bitter? OK...

I'm actually married to a religious girl that happens to look good as well. My comments are a generalization based upon my personal experiences. Conservative girls, in general, are usually the ugly, boring ones.

And I'm not talking about getting nasty or slutty or dirty sex. There is nothing nasty, slutty or dirty about experimenting. Experimenting in the bedroom is a good thing and helps a relationship stay alive and fresh. And I'm not referring to bringing out the freaky stuff like whips and chains either.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nasty/slutty girls aren't any fun because they're not a challenge.
    I like going to church to find girls that I can corrupt. My last girlfriend is now a meth addict that belongs to an outlaw biker gang. It makes me feel all warm inside.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...And I'm not talking about getting nasty or slutty or dirty sex. There is nothing nasty, slutty or dirty about experimenting.
    You can experiment with all sorts of stuff, but that doesn't mean it's healthy, morally just, and worth the time.

Experimenting in the bedroom is a good thing and helps a relationship stay alive and fresh. And I'm not referring to bringing out the freaky stuff like whips and chains either.
    It is if your relationship is dependant on sex.

Nasty/slutty girls aren't any fun because they're not a challenge.
    I like going to church to find girls that I can corrupt. My last girlfriend is now a meth addict that belongs to an outlaw biker gang. It makes me feel all warm inside.
    Har har.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf_22
    You can experiment with all sorts of stuff, but that doesn't mean it's healthy, morally just, and worth the time.
    Changing sexual positions isn't healthly, morally just or worth the time? Who are you? Some conservative extremist?

It is if your relationship is dependant on sex.
    Sex is an important part of a relationship, especially a marriage.

King of Paralysis by Analysis bronze trophy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always found that the most conservative girls on the outside were the dirtiest in bed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Changing sexual positions isn't healthly, morally just or worth the time? Who are you? Some conservative extremist?
    No. First of all, youíre putting words into my mouth which I don't really appreciate because it makes me look like a bad guy who doesn't think.

Secondly, what I "said" or at the very least "meant to convey" is that "experimenting with some things albeit sexual positions or a mathematical algorithm can retain a moderate amount of risk if practiced in a way not meant for its use."

Sex is an important part of a relationship, especially a marriage.
    Yes, but once again; it doesn't have to BE the relationship. I feel as if your definition of love and sex somewhat correspond in a way with which retains equal value. Obviously, this is something that is a big misconception despite the fact that love is something that is very hard to define. Itís widely supported that sex is simply an appetizer to something much grander; love. Itís also widely supported that the conservative church type (albeit fat, ugly, and boring) maintain a more fruitful love life that is much more sustaining than those who do otherwise.

ÖBesides, donít you think your last statement is somewhat dramatic? Did it ever occur to you that just maybe Iím someone who cares about the morals of my society and that just maybe Iím someone who has high standards?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mav, your making it sound like sex is the entire point of marriage or a relationship. If thats the case, why not just hire a hooker?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Secondly, what I "said" or at the very least "meant to convey" is that "experimenting with some things albeit sexual positions or a mathematical algorithm can retain a moderate amount of risk if practiced in a way not meant for its use."
    Clarify what you mean by experimenting. Again as I stated, I'm not referring to experimenting as in whips and chains or a sexual orgy with multiple partners simultaneously. I'm referring to changing/trying new sexual positions, oral sex, seduction, role playing, etc. This is not risky behavior.

Yes, but once again; it doesn't have to BE the relationship. I feel as if your definition of love and sex somewhat correspond in a way with which retains equal value. Obviously, this is something that is a big misconception despite the fact that love is something that is very hard to define. Itís widely supported that sex is simply an appetizer to something much grander; love. Itís also widely supported that the conservative church type (albeit fat, ugly, and boring) maintain a more fruitful love life that is much more sustaining than those who do otherwise.
    No. My definition of love and sex as it relates to each other does not hold equal value. Sex is an act, sometimes in a loving relationship, its an act of love; sometimes in a casual one, its a one night stand. Love is much, much more.

I disagree that conservative church types maintain a more fruitful and sustainable love life. The key to that is finding the right partner for you, rather it be a conservative girl who thinks anti-abortion protests are fun or a liberal girl who loves to go clubbing every weekend in her latest skimpy outfit.

ÖBesides, donít you think your last statement is somewhat dramatic? Did it ever occur to you that just maybe Iím someone who cares about the morals of my society and that just maybe Iím someone who has high standards?
    Not really. I was referring to experimenting and your reply was that it is may not be "healthy, morally just, and worth the time." Sure you may have morals and high standards and so do I, however I don't see how changing/trying new sexual positions, oral sex, seduction or role playing isn't healthy, morally just or worth the time.

Mav, your making it sound like sex is the entire point of marriage or a relationship. If thats the case, why not just hire a hooker?
    If you're hungry, will a hooker cook for you? No, hookers can't cook.

If you're sick, will a hooker take care of you? No, hookers don't care.

If you have a kid, will a hooker teach him how to read? No, hookers are illerate.

On a serious note, NO. I said that sex is an important part of a relationship, but I didn't say that it is the most important. In the many factors of a relationship, I would say that sex ranks in the top five for most people. Without sex or bad sex, a relationship suffers which may lead to frustration and eventually failure.
    Last edited by mav; Jun 6, 2006 at 05:07.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clarify what you mean by experimenting. Again as I stated, I'm not referring to experimenting as in whips and chains or a sexual orgy with multiple partners simultaneously. I'm referring to changing/trying new sexual positions, oral sex, seduction, role playing, etc. This is not risky behavior.
    No, I suppose itís not risky as long as itís consensual as well as not posing any kind of health risk. I had problems understanding your comparing and contrasting statement about the whips and chainsÖ The last statement you made cleared that up.

No. My definition of love and sex as it relates to each other does not hold equal value. Sex is an act, sometimes in a loving relationship, its an act of love; sometimes in a casual one, its a one night stand. Love is much, much more.

I disagree that conservative church types maintain a more fruitful and sustainable love life. The key to that is finding the right partner for you, rather it be a conservative girl who thinks anti-abortion protests are fun or a liberal girl who loves to go clubbing every weekend in her latest skimpy outfit.
    I understand your viewpoint. I would agree with you in saying it depends on what kind of person you are vs. what kind of person you want to be with. I know where I would place my bet though if someone asked me if I thought conservative women knew more about morality vs. liberal ladies. I would also bank on conservative women maintaining a more ďsuitable levelĒ of loyalty and anti-adultery within marriage.

Check this out:
    http://hcs.harvard.edu/~salient/issu...60512_lara.htm

No, the above doesnít have any graphs of proof or any related figures that prove anything Iím saying on here. Itís just some food for thoughtÖ

The thing to remember here is that most people who maintain the ideology of sexual experimentation as being a pro to life usually house many faults. An adolescent withholds much of the same; being more selfish to those they share the relationship with; constantly seeking relational fulfillment with another that is outside the relationship once they have met the limit to that of their partnerís experimentation (they get bored more easily instead of ďtrying to make it workĒ). You could say that this is my own generalized opinion, but my last bet is that most people here would agree with thisÖ

Not really. I was referring to experimenting and your reply was that it is may not be "healthy, morally just, and worth the time." Sure you may have morals and high standards and so do I, however I don't see how changing/trying new sexual positions, oral sex, seduction or role playing isn't healthy, morally just or worth the time.
    Maybe youíre right? Iíve thought about my reply, and I can see the value behind it. Like you though, Iím basing most of my opinions on my own past experiences. Most women I have had anything to do with that liked these kinds of things (more than most I mean) were basically moral degenerates that could be diagnosed as nymphomaniacs and never lasted very long in the relationship. But you could be rightÖ

Galactic Overlord gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    987 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    So, A1nerd, I guess you'll think twice before asking a question in the future, huh?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf 22
    moral degenerates that could be diagnosed as nymphomaniacs
    digits plz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vgarcia
    digits plz

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HAWK
    Me. Actually, I'm in my 30's and I've never had a girlfriend.
    You know what the secret to getting a girlfriend is? ASK!

The biggest studs and guys who've been the most successful relationship-wise with women get that way by casting a wide net. They aren't afraid to approach women, aren't afraid to get rejected, and ask a lot of women.

If a guy asks 100 women on a date, I'm sure at least one will say yes. That's what I used to do. If I get shot down, screw it, I'll move on to the next one. Then the next one, then the next one...eventually I'll get one.

Dating is a game that I'm glad I'm through with. Women are so superficial and lie like crazy. Sure, they want you to think they are all deep and sensitive, but they are not. Looks and money are their main criteria, but they'll never admit it.

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Conservative girls, in general, are usually the ugly, boring ones.
    That's not true in the least.

I like natural beauty (but personality is most important of all). I'll take decent looking woman (if I single) with a modest hairstyle, conservative dress, and no makeup over a skank with make-up pancaked-on. Those girls who have to use tons of make-up and other tricks to make themselves look good to cover their lack of natural beauty are the "ugly, boring ones".

The fact is that the slutty chicks get the most attention because they wear their sexuality on their sleeve (or so to speak) and stick it out there for the whole world to see.

One of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen in my life was what you would call a "conservative woman". She had a modest hairstyle (blonde) and the most beautiful face you've ever seen. She was 32, unmarried, and had no boyfriend last I saw her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol no this is interesting. I'm learning allot here. It's like reading a bible about sex.
    Quote Originally Posted by HAWK
    So, A1nerd, I guess you'll think twice before asking a question in the future, huh?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In a marriage sure, I believe sex is an important part of the relationship. But for dating and pre-marriage courtship, I don't think sex is an essential part of that. Not having sex until marriage is just good responsible behaviour.

King of Paralysis by Analysis bronze trophy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by a1nerd
    Lol no this is interesting. I'm learning allot here. It's like reading a bible about sex.
    The bible is full of dirty sex, but that's another topic entirely.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Feel free to bash me but I think i have to close this now. Schools out.
    Sara