SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for a lightweight O/R mapper for PHP5 that uses PDO

Hi all,

i'm looking for a lightweight php5 o/r mapper that uses PDO for one of my projects. I found this list of projects: http://wiki.cc/php/Object_Relational_Mapping and had a look at "Doctrine" which looks interesting but still lacks some essential features i need.
    Another project that looks interesting is "Model" but i couldn't find any documentation about it since the link to the project page doesn't seem to work.
    Does anyone have experience with one of these o/r mappers? or maybe someone knows another php5-pdo-o/r mapper i haven't heard of yet?

Thanks

Roman

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you need PDO or just DB independence? Take a look at the ADOdb Active Record: http://phplens.com/lens/adodb/docs-active-record.htm

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by romanb
    I had a look at "Doctrine" which looks interesting but still lacks some essential features i need.
    Doctrine is in active development and the author visits this forum from time to time. Tell us about your requirements, and not only will we be able to give you better suggestions, but this could also aid in the project's development and eventually result in a package much better suited to your needs than anything else currently available. If you're up for a more intimate discussion, you can also catch zYne at #doctrine @ freenode.net.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezku
    Doctrine is in active development and the author visits this forum from time to time. Tell us about your requirements, and not only will we be able to give you better suggestions, but this could also aid in the project's development and eventually result in a package much better suited to your needs than anything else currently available. If you're up for a more intimate discussion, you can also catch zYne at #doctrine @ freenode.net.
    Thank you very much. I will definitely make a visit.