SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buisness IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking about starting a site that sells customizable flash banners. The customer would be able to view the banners and once they have chosen one they would enter there credit card info inorder to download it. There would be different categories to choose from and a monthly newsletter. They wouldn't need flash installed to customize the text because they could enter it into a text file that the banner would read. I would post a interactive downloadable flash tutorial on how to do this. I would probably charge $20.00 a banner. Have some affiliate programs on my site as well. Basically I'm wondering what you guys think of this idea. Would you pay &20.00 for a banner? Comments and Suggestions on this would be great!
    Thanks KRAZZY666
    Last edited by krazzy666; Oct 23, 2001 at 23:08.

Not a post-script error?!! guysmy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    --That doesn't sound very --custom...more like generic. Are you telling me that you expect people to purchase the background animation imaging??

Every banner ad usually needs a unique design solution. Up the price and hand-tailor to your clients needs.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya basically, Maybe i'll have both i'll offer some custom services where I make them according to the customers needs. Thanks!!

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you could do something like http://www.10minuteflash.com/ then I would say sure... but I wouldn't pay for something that I had to customize and make work... I want to download it ready to go... and it's too easy to get a completely custom flash banner for $50 or $100 out there...