SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no offense just looks like you used paper and pen to create this site, i recommend a free template try like www.zymic.com its at least a start.
    - AGCIC aka Matt
    latest creation : QualityXHTML.com
    personal site: OkayMatt.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The green on black is very hard on the eyes. Too much text seems to be overwhelming - coming from all directions. I've briefly looked at the content/articles listed. If you are providing information to readers, you should be careful that it is presented in a form that is grammatically correct or no one will take your advice seriously.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey, welcome to the web designing world...
    n u too have made the same start like i had...
    surely it seems that beginners like to have a black background for a start since black dresses make a person look dashing...
    but i have realised that its not only color that makes a site look sleek..
    its a combination of arrangement, allignment, color schemes, themes and last but not the least content...

as for your site review. i think its a gr8 amount of effort u have put since u r just 6 months from handling your PC... its far away better than i had put in..

i would say the first page need very little content.. and categories which would guide to the full content... so categorize your content and put them in as links in your homepage...

check out the professional sites by searching in google.. and carefully watch how they make the site arrangements, color schemes to have a attractive site... the more you look at professional sites.. the more you improve your sense of desinging...

and all the best !!

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're just like the rest of us. I takes longer then 6 months. You could have gotten free hosting for this site on geocities though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reminds me from the days like 3 years ago (I am only 17) when I use to create horrible layouts for my zanaga layouts. Sorry, but I would recommend a complete re-model of the site. Perhaps go to a free template, yeah they are cheesy but a lot mroe effective then a bad layout.
    - AGCIC aka Matt
    latest creation : QualityXHTML.com
    personal site: OkayMatt.com

SitePoint Member extremecash12127's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by amberstar702
    The green on black is very hard on the eyes. Too much text seems to be overwhelming - coming from all directions. I've briefly looked at the content/articles listed. If you are providing information to readers, you should be careful that it is presented in a form that is grammatically correct or no one will take your advice seriously.
    Thanks amberstar702....sometimes I get so wrapped up in other things that the little things slip by, you know......well thanks for the extensive review of my content, that means alot and if your anything like your avatar then you have impressed me in more ways than one....
    Cheers!

SitePoint Member extremecash12127's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by agcic
    no offense just looks like you used paper and pen to create this site, i recommend a free template try like www.zymic.com its at least a start.
    None taken....a pen and paper could prove helpful in my case but I'll stick to my originality and creativity to eventually come up with something stellar!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woow,

the design is pretty creepy. Sorry.