I have a page that loads phpbb in a frame with this code:
PHP Code:

$forum_link
="phpBB2/index.php";
if(
$VAR[4]){

$result mysql_query("SELECT username, user_password FROM phpbb_users WHERE username='".$VAR[4]."'");
    while(
$row mysql_fetch_array($resultMYSQL_ASSOC))
        {

$forum_nick=$row['username'];
        break;
        }

$result mysql_query("SELECT password FROM user WHERE user='".$VAR[4]."'") or die(mysql_error());
        while(
$row mysql_fetch_array($resultMYSQL_ASSOC))
            {

$forum_pass=$row['password'];
            break;
        }

$forum_link="phpBB2/login.php?login=yes&username=".$forum_nick."&password=".$forum_pass;

}

$DATA="<IFRAME SRC=\"".$forum_link."\" TITLE=\"The MYSITE.com Forum\" width=100% HEIGHT=1000 FRAMEBORDER=0>"
in phpbb's login.php I've added:
PHP Code:

if( ( isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['login']) || isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['login']) ) && (!$userdata['session_logged_in'] || isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['admin'])) )
    {

$username = isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['username']) ? phpbb_clean_username($HTTP_GET_VARS['username']) : '';

$password = isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['password']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['password'] : '';

if(empty(
$username)||empty($password))
            {

/*Moded this section to allow primarly the vars to be passed by the GET instead of the POST
        */

$username = isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['username']) ? phpbb_clean_username($HTTP_POST_VARS['username']) : '';

$password = isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['password']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['password'] : '';
            } 

This will logged in the user to phpbb if the user have already logged in to the main site. What I'm trying to figure out is how to get rid of the frame page that loads phpbb. I want the user to go directly/logged in to phpbb's index.php page without the frame page.

Can someone help me with this?