1. I'm editing php files (Wordpress and Lazarus Guestbook).
2. I reload my site and there's an Internal Server Error on every page.
3. I can't find the problem code, so I delete the directories.
4. See 2.
5. I start deleting mysql tables.
6. See 2.
7. I DELETE EVERYTHING! All directories, all mysql.
THE ERROR IS STILL THERE!
It can show directories but cannot load any files.
I've got to get a site up by 11am, and I don't know what else I can do. Advice?
Internal Server Error is usually caused by a misconfigured .htaccess or php.ini file.
Sometimes this (especially the former) can be modified by control panel software or other scripts. Some hosts also hide the file when viewing the folder via ftp (most annoying).
Is is possible or, or the script has tried to make changes to one of these files?