SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Site Sales Conversion Optimization Software

Is there a script or comprehensive software which optimizes the conversion of websites? ie., helps in converting clicks to paying customers?

Would YOU buy such a service?
    Low Cost Website Copywriter Services. All ORIGINAL TEXT.
    Duplicate Content Checker

SitePoint Wizard bronze trophy
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Software like Google Analytics, Web Trends, clicktracks etc will collect all the data and present you with all the graphs, charts, path analysis and stats you could ever need, it's then up to you or a hired consultant to go through all this and work out where the problems lie and how to fix them.

For example, the software can tell you that 50% of people are leaving your checkout after step 2, but it would be your task to analyse this page to see where the problem may be that's causing everyone to disappear.

If someone could come up with something that automatically examined that page to offer suggestions on how it could be improved from a conversion POV, I'm all ears, but I can't see how you can currently take the manual 'human' element from something like this.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can also recommend Sales-n-Stats Live software. Besides web statistics it can recognize and collect information about actions done by customers that can be later analyzed to discover potential omissions in web site structure, navigation and content.

SitePoint Wizard bronze trophy
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper77
    I can also recommend Sales-n-Stats Live software. Besides web statistics it can recognize and collect information about actions done by customers that can be later analyzed to discover potential omissions in web site structure, navigation and content.
    I like the ideas inside Sales-n-stats, but I do feel the user interface is really poor and it's the only software that's ever given me blue-screen-of-death in WIndows XP

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use AdWatcher for split testing different landing pages or sets of pages.

King of Paralysis by Analysis bronze trophy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by webmasterlabor
    Is there a script or comprehensive software which optimizes the conversion of websites? ie., helps in converting clicks to paying customers?
    Hundreds of them, just google for split-testing software.

Would YOU buy such a service?
    Lots of people already do.