SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Bruno Delepierre
    SitePoint Community Guest

affiliate script for my e-zine

Hey all,

I'm looking for a method to start my own affiliate program in order to get more e-zine subscribers. It's not my goal to have like 100 affiliates. I'm already happy if I have 4 good performing affiliates.
    I'm not looking for a third party as they charge too much. Does anybody know a place where I can buy a cheap cgi-script that allows me to set this up. I don't know if a pay per sale script will help me on this one.

Thanks

PS. I checked out cgi-resources.com and didn't find anything that could be a solution.

Not a post-script error?!! guysmy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

100 affiliates??

100 Affiliates would be difficult to manage!! Are you are looking a script that will rotate banner ads??

If you want to manage tons of affiliates go through the commision junction! www.cj.com
    You also might want to consider www.burstmedia.com

Bruno Delepierre
    SitePoint Community Guest
    Hey Guysmy,

Actually I'm not looking for an ad tracking script. Ideally I would like to find a program that gives my affiliate a separate page where he can lead his visitors too. Also the program should have to be capable of offering statistics to the affiliate. Nothing more, nothing less.

Freelance Web Designer KeithMcL's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This might be just the thing your looking for. It's called PAM (Personal Affiliate Manager). It's a program not a script. I'm installing it as we speak and hope to get to try it out soon.

Hope this helps