User Tag List

Thread: CJ input please

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CJ input please

Well, i have one company from cj im promoting, it like many companies shows high epc , for example , this one in particular shows $188.37 when last i looked. The problem is, i never get anywhere near these returns.
    My traffic is highly targetted, but it just doesnt work. Anyway, just curious on feedback as to others, if anyone is experiencing these good returns, and any marketing tips, thanks in advance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know what you mean at the momant I am only promoting ebay witht hem yet I still not got one lead.

I also send them alot more clicks than they show in the cj reports at least 4 times the number i don't know how normal this is as I don't know how cj count clicks.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, i gave up on the ebay, in my case i would need to produce a credit card just to sign up, this is the problem with lots of sign up programmes these days....its like focalex, i actually tried to signup for one of their mailing lists....the whole process was so complex and time consuming i gave up...anyway, i actually wrote an email to this company on cj asking for their advice how i can best sell their products through my website, but i still cant understand how the average return is $188 per 100 clicks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what is the program you are talking about?

Not a post-script error?!! guysmy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EPC

I wouldn't judge a program by it's stats, I think alot of them are completely false. Also consider the network earnings dollar signs. That's an indication if the program is actually paying out!!

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the programme is health4her.com , my site is highly targetted in that it has 92% female traffic in areas covering health, i tend to agree with guysmy, its hard to believe these stats, im yet to meet anyone who gets even remotely close to these figues