SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    SitePoint Guru jkcity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    England
    Posts
    746
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Value click payments.

    How long does it take for checks to be issued after they say they have in your account.

    I am in the UK if that helps.

  2. #2
    SitePoint Zealot PaulT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    140
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    7 days at the max, but it's sent via First Class Mail so it should be there in about 2 - 4, but you never know the Royal Mail .. In my experience ValueClick will only update your account payment status when they are about to send it out.
    Paul Tomlinson
    SimRacingWorld Network - http://www.simracingworld.com
    SimRacingWorld - Advertise

  3. #3
    SitePoint Guru jkcity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    England
    Posts
    746
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by PaulT
    7 days at the max, but it's sent via First Class Mail so it should be there in about 2 - 4, but you never know the Royal Mail .. In my experience ValueClick will only update your account payment status when they are about to send it out.
    thanks maybe I will get it tommorrow then, Hopefully.

  4. #4
    SitePoint Zealot PaulT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    140
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah.. my balance and history changed this week, so I am expecting mine as well
    Paul Tomlinson
    SimRacingWorld Network - http://www.simracingworld.com
    SimRacingWorld - Advertise

  5. #5
    SitePoint Guru jkcity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    England
    Posts
    746
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by PaulT
    yeah.. my balance and history changed this week, so I am expecting mine as well
    yep same here I been with valueclick for ever but I only just started using them again to fill adspace, they seem pretty good so far.

  6. #6
    SitePoint Zealot PaulT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    140
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I have been extremely impressed with ValueClick recently. I actually had one ad running at 6 GBP CPM.
    And the technical support etc appears to be second to none at the moment.

    Just sometimes the banners are totally irrelevant, and they have a habit of running out of inventory on some Sundays for a strange reason!
    Paul Tomlinson
    SimRacingWorld Network - http://www.simracingworld.com
    SimRacingWorld - Advertise

  7. #7
    SitePoint Guru jkcity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    England
    Posts
    746
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by PaulT
    Yeah, I have been extremely impressed with ValueClick recently. I actually had one ad running at 6 GBP CPM.
    And the technical support etc appears to be second to none at the moment.

    Just sometimes the banners are totally irrelevant, and they have a habit of running out of inventory on some Sundays for a strange reason!
    yer I know what you mean about the banners they are bad, i actually make more money from valueclick cpm campaigns than the click campaignes but I don't think i have ever seen a cpm ad myself.

  8. #8
    SitePoint Zealot PaulT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    140
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too right...

    My CTR is nothing short of pathetic!
    If it wasn't for the CPM banners I would stop running ValueClick alltogether and run house ads instead.

    Sometimes it's possible to "work out" the CPM banners from the "Exlude Advertisers" page, but it's nothing but guess work really.
    Paul Tomlinson
    SimRacingWorld Network - http://www.simracingworld.com
    SimRacingWorld - Advertise


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •