User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

United Americans!!!!

Hi!

I am REALLY interested in hearing if ANY Affiliate Programs are assisting in the relief fund effort(s), after the terrible tragedy recently.

I know how difficult it has become to conduct "business as usual" for many of us.

The company that I work for is donating 10% of purchases, AND has a link that shows people how to simply donate (without purchasing). We have provided OUR Partners with this banner which benefits the New York Chapter of the International Association of Firefighters (IAFF).

I am strongly encouraging ALL Affiliate Managers to provide a similar effort to their Partners. Many of our Partners have said that it really helped them feel that they were doing "something"!! That's exactly how we felt, when we decided to do it...we just wanted to "do something to help".

I would like to know if any Program Managers have---also, if you are an Affiliate of a program that has implemented a similar effort...please let me know!

Together, we can stand tall and fight terrorism!

Let Freedom Ring!!!!!
    signature

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check out Cj.com I am using tshirt king and they are donating 50% of the sale of some of there shirts. Doing well with them. And just started using fundraisers.com (something like that) they are selling flag pins. I also had a e-mail from somebody from my mail list tell me about www.care2.com that donates 1 cent for every click. Hope that helps.
    Kevin C.
    Keyword Junkies
    Save Time, Money & Concentrate On What Matters Most.
    The Blog Feeder!
    Finally a WP Plug-in That Will Drip Feed Blog Posts!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your help!! I really appreciate it!
    signature

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Websponsor has also set up a few links to help your visitors donate/help. There is no commision on these ones, but are well worth looking at if you're already a member of websponsors.