on my first page I select one or multiple serial numbers that are submitted to the main page. on the main page it loops through the comma delimited list of serial numbers and displays them seperately with radio buttons associated to each serial number. when someone selects the radio button it will open a popup window and pass that particular serial number. I have tried to split out the individual serial numbers using the split command which I thought would then put the values into an array. I figured then I could select out each array value depending on which radio button I selected. for some reason it is not working. Inspecing the following code, can someone help me!!??

var objSourceForm = document.forms['demate'];
var sOldserials = objSourceForm.elements['maj_asm_serial_nbr'].value;
var serials =sOldserials.split(',');
var sString = '';

for (i=0; i< serials.length; i++) {

sString = serials[i];
}

var winOptions = window.open("red_reason_popup_demate.cfm?comp_condition="+lc+"&serial_nbr="+sString+"&maj_asm_name="+document.demate.maj_asm_name.value,"remotewin","width=325,height=225,chrome=yes, scrollbars=yes");

I thought that the for loop will loop

for (i=0; i<serials.length; i++) {
sString = serials[i];
alert (serials[i])
}
through two times and each time the serials[i] would be either serials[0] or serials[1]. I figure I need something else inside the for loop to relate the i to the loopcounter of the main page?

I am attatching a gif screen shot to show you what i am displaying. each serial number has a radio button with a RED label. When you select that radio button, the associated serial number needs to be passed in the url as the popup window opens. I am already passing two other values in the url.

sString = serials[i]; this is the line in my code that is not doing what I expected it to do.

I hope this helps describe better what I am doing.

Thanks

Dan