SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Simple pre payment processing page

I am trying to figure out how to build a payments page, that has lots of options that i POST to my secure paynments provider. Depends on wot the user selects (options) i need to confirm the $orderammount which i can POST...I am thinkingthat i need to run a java script to do the ynamic on page Total calculation and the erest in PHP...Without giving me the answer can anyone indicate if am it on the right lines, as my heads starting to hurt!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I am currently working on something similar - a multi page form that allows user to select some dates for their booking and then enter their personal details, then confirm it all and it creates the booking and a form with the required hidden vars to pass off to the 3rd party payment gateway.

I have done all of the calc with php and passed values from page to page with php session variables.

take a look and see what you think:

www.silver-rocket.com/villa/live

The process works all the way through to the booking is created and then you can click to go to secure payment, but i havent finished formatting the response from the gateway etc