Hybrid View

winter is around the corner Tomer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dropshipper: Wholesale Marketer

Hey guys,

I found this very large Drop Shipper site, they have partnered with 16 warehouses in the US, so all customers can buy products at wholesale prices from any of the 16 warehouses.

The URL is this: http://www.wholesalemarketer.com/

They seem pretty big, anyone use them or know about them, if yes how are they...etc

Thanks!

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have any experience with them. I have seen them before, but haven't used them. I have thought about it seriously but have also heard that no serious drop shipper will charge a monthly fee. I'm not sure about the products they carry, but they have a free trial.

I have bought the wholesale and drop ship directory from WorldwideBrands for a whopping $200 one time fee. There is some good information there, and I've signed up with several droppshippers and suppliers so far.

Just do your research and find the best prices possible. In most industries you should be able to markup the wholesale price at least 100%.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    beley, that site isn't actually the drop shipper, but actually you pay the fee to get access to all the warehouses. I also saw that WWB directory, was it worth it?

- Tomer

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've signed up with a few of the wholesalers and drop shippers. There are a ton, though. I think it's probably the largest directory I've seen. I put it on my corporate card so I could do a chargeback if it was a total sham, but so far it looks promising. I just got it a week ago though, so I don't actually have any experience w/ any of the companies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with Beley, I too have their directory and it is a great resource.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone care to resale their list to make a buck? Or is there perhaps an free listing somewhere?
    $200 is a bit steep!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't particularly want to have my access withdrawn, and the list is actually access to a website not a printable list of vendors. And that seems to be illegal anyway... you know pirating software/copyrighted content and all.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I registered for this Wholesalemarketer.com, but when you try to sign up for the free trial, they ask you for a credit card number.

I abandoned the sign up. But, I had entered my phone number and I got a few telemarketing calls from their reps wanting to know what my requirements were and how they could help me.. etc.. etc..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The whole industry just seems so shady with everyone charging for "a list" or "access to a list".

SitePoint Co-founder Matt Mickiewicz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJeck
    The whole industry just seems so shady with everyone charging for "a list" or "access to a list".
    Researching, aggregating and compiling data is a very time intensive process.

That's why "Buyer's Guides" to things like SEO Firms, Email Marketing Services, etc. are so valuable and easily worth $150-$300 USD.
    Matt Mickiewicz - Co-Founder
    SitePoint.com - Empowering Web Developers Since 1997
    Follow me on Twitter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK guys, I also bought the WorldwideBrands directory for the $60. I've got to say, I only used it for around an hour, and I already feel it's worth it. They have good information [name, address, contact, phone] of every supplier, along with all the products they sell and the product brands they carry.

Great buy, saves a lot of time and trouble, as you know that most of the guys listed there are legit. :_ $60 is a small price to pay for something that has potential to make you thousands.

But I've looked their Market Research Program demo, it looks like a load of crap, I don't suggest you get that product.

- Tomer

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's worth it too... I bought the entire package for roughly $200 and the real wholesalers (small volume wholesalers) are a better resource than the drop shippers. Many more companies and they all have very small opening orders... usually only a few hundred dollars worth of merchandise.

So far I'd definitely recommend it.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomer
    Hey guys,

I found this very large Drop Shipper site, they have partnered with 16 warehouses in the US, so all customers can buy products at wholesale prices from any of the 16 warehouses.

The URL is this: http://www.wholesalemarketer.com/

They seem pretty big, anyone use them or know about them, if yes how are they...etc

Thanks!
    I tried them about a year ago. Their products are way too overpriced and they add huge packaging fees on anything you order. The monthly access fee is total BS and getting them to stop charing your credit card is impossible. Avoid.

Ed Zachary