SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for a investor

Hello, for the past month Iíve had a great idea, and Iím looking for an investor. Another friend of mine and I have been working out all the details how to site works, what scripts will be needed and other things. Weíve got many things that need to be done and itís a very unique to keep the idea safe and not from spreading I will not be able to give any details here. The current cost of development, advertising, etc, is around 5k+ this is a lot of some people and not for others. We have all the plans, length of development, who we are going to use for the development process and all layout. What we are offering in return for your investment is 25-30% share of the website. It is a website and it is very unique, it does have to deal with domains, its not just buying or selling domains it will be much more then that as for the other details as I said again I will not be able to discuss this openly. This site will be extremely profitable and it will make a lot of money on the short and long term. We are looking for a 6-12+ month development process. To contact me all details are in the profile and you can email me at mpcovcd [at] gmail [dot] com. Thanks
    Last edited by mpcovcd; Feb 11, 2006 at 14:51.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The business plan is ready, please pm me for more info, ive recieved some investors and will be looking for more. Thanks!
    Last edited by mpcovcd; Feb 11, 2006 at 14:51.