SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

List of payment services that accept from PayPal?

Hello,

I live in a country where PayPal does not operate at all but I have some partners, for whom PayPal is the preferred payment option. I know that there are services (for instance Xoom), which accept input from a PayPal account and then the money can be withdrawn from them either by ATM card, or to a bank account, etc. Xoom is not an option for me because they also do not operate in my country.

I tried searching the Web to find some companies that accept payment from PayPal and then the amount can be withdrawn from them but I did not find many options - actually nothing usable. Does anybody know of such companies? I think that a list like that will be very useful for everybody who cannot/does not want to have a PayPal account.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You haven't told us which country you are in or what it is you are selling.

Try www.ccnow.com

Andrew

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bulgaria, Europe

Sorry, I forgot to write that I am from Bulgaria but having in mind the limited number of countries where PayPal offers full service, I believe many people have a similar problem.

Thanks for the link - I will use it when I start a serious eBusiness. For now I am looking mainly for alternatives for receiving some money as a freelancer but I often encounter clients who stick to PayPal. Some of them agree to use iKobo, or bank transfer, or issue a check but in this case the guy has the money inside PayPal and it will be difficult for him to wirhdraw them to a bank account and then transfer them to me (especially when the amount is not so much), so I decided that it is high time to see what alternatives are available.

Regards
    tsst

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you need to send money thru paypal to the Philippines I suggest you use Lucky Money. (www.luckymoney.com). They deliver 24hr. door to door to metro manila and most provinces.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, this does not solve my PayPal problem. :(

Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately, this does not solve my PayPal problems because I am not in the Philippines. I will continue to look for other alternatives.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gottapay

I use moneybookers but they don't accept (or at least I don't know that they accept) transfers from PayPal.

Anyway, I think I have found a service that accepts from PayPal and allows transfer to an ATM card, bank account, etc. The service in question is
    gottapay.com. I will start a new thread about gottapay because I still don't know if they are reliable.