User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FST2003
    what bothers me is that people such as yourself say things that are not true... so called attacks by me towards anyone else...it clearly shows in this and any other thread that YOU are the ONLY person 'being hard on me'. No one else...just you! ... names you called me...pointing a finger...quick to judge and tell me and everyone else that 'I'm a bad person'.
    You chose unwisely.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

I'm never surprised when I read a post from you...that is sad!

I will stop trying to make an effort in pointing out that YOU are the only person that has a problem with me...yes...YOU!

If you look back and everyone who posted to this and any other question...you will CLEARLY see that I dont get mad, angry, upset, etc...at anyone else but YOU. I'm not blaming the world or anyone else for that matter.

Again, we all know that my question yet, unethical...was based on only trying to help get paid...and in no shape or form...did I want to keep a clients name just for the fun of things.

Beley the Wise one...ask yourself this. If I truly have wrong intensions, then why bother asking the question. If I wanted to act in bad faith, then I could just have the domain clause put in the contract and call it a day. I mean...if I really was bad, then I would not even bother with you and just put the contract together.

Your picking on someone who does not know that much about the business and its as simple as that. I'm not blaming no one else...only you. I'm dont have a problem with anyone else but you.

Thats all!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FST2003
    Hello,
    I will stop trying to make an effort in pointing out that YOU are the only person that has a problem with me...yes...YOU!

Thats all!
    I would not do business with you. If I own my domain name, there is no way I would sign any document that would allow you to hold it hostage. That's just unethical.

By trying to hold someone's domain name hostage, you are blatantly saying that you don't trust the person which works both ways. If you don't trust me, why should I trust you with something potentially valuable like my domain name?

I agree 100% with Beley.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^ what he said ^^

Richard.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one is going to sign over their domain name just so the hired help can beef up his credit control arrangements. It's a ludicrous idea.

Paul