SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Addict photoshopfreak's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pagination (Agh)

Can anybody please point me to a site offering php pagination tutorials or a code, etc. or can someone here help me with a code?

I have searched Google for "pagination" "pagination php" but i just find tutorials that i as a newbie find very confusing & i simply cannot understand...

I have a pagination script/code that does work (haha) it displays 5 listings per page, but the page numbers displayed when viewing a page reflect the amount of listings on that page...

So i get Previous 12345 Next but when i get to a page with only two listings it says Previous 12 Next & this code refuses to show more than 5 pages total, great pagination huh?

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think thats what you're looking for
    http://www.php-mysql-tutorial.com/php-mysql-paging.php

SitePoint Addict photoshopfreak's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With me being a total php simpleton i found the code from that site hard to implement in full at first i had problems getting data to display correctly, but eventually after trial & error i finally did it & the data displayed & pagination works perfectly!

Thanks alot NikJazz it's very much appreciated as i was banging my head against a wall for two days...