SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Contacting Designers to Help Sell Domains?

Hi All,

I was wondering what the best way to contact many web designers at once would be??? I own a domain reselling business and am totally getting out of the business. I have sold a lot of the names but I still have over 1000 left. My idea is to contact as many web designers as possible and see if they could market them to their clients. I have lots of good domains and I am willing to sell them at super low prices.

I think it could be a Win-Win-Win situation for me, the designer and the client. I could sell my names, the designer can mark-it up if they choose (or just get brownie points with the client) and the client gets a good domain at a great price.

I have sold several domains already to designers so I know the idea could work well.

The problem is contacting many designers at once. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks a lot...

Doug

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe you can try to search for an e-zine that is sent out to web designers. I am sure there are many out there that you can find and this would send out the word quickly to your target audience. Good luck.