SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That kind of affiliate programs needed

I need the affiliate programs with the following requirements and thought that maybe you can help.
    I am making a directory of affiliate programs that will be suitable for webmasters.

In this directory should be affiliate programs that:

1) Don't require the end user to BUY anything. These can be click-through programs or programs that require free joining.

2)These programs should have referral programs, so I could get some percentage of the money that webmasters who joined under me are earning or sth like that.
    So I won't advertise the program itself but it's referral program.

For example there is a website offering free e-mail and it pays for this. I could advertise in this case to webmasters who visit my site this program, webmaster get money and I'll get for example a small percentage of this what webmasters joined under my are earning.

If you can't understand anything that I'm trying to say then say so.
    Last edited by dummy; Sep 9, 2001 at 14:30.
    signature

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: That kind of affiliate programs needed

Originally posted by dummy
    2)These programs should have referral programs, so I could get some percentage of the money that webmasters who joined under me are earning or sth like that.
    So I won't advertise the program itself but it's referral program.
    This is one of the common mistakes that webmasters make, the problem here is that altho you may refer half a dozen webmasters the likelyhood that that you will get a hardworking webmaster, that generates a high income is seriously low.

This is commonly knowen as second tier reliance, and it is almost sertainly gauranteed not to work.

what you should really do is focus on selling the product, and then any second tier commission you receive is an added bonus.

P.S: ill have a look at my DB when i get home tonight and see whats in there that meets your needs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree iTec

I agree iTec, it is too hard to earn the little money, although I make some of them, I am not sure I can keep my affiliate directory growth.

I am a student, I have too much homework to do, and I will find a full time job soon, I cut off all my video game time to my honey website, just for the little money.

I have no money to hire a webmaster to follow my idea and manage my site, maybe he will change my affiliate links to his account, who knows? Nobody knows. You must do it by yourself, you must be superman and......