which means that your line should read: $cfg['PmaAbsoluteUri'] = 'http://localhost/phpMyAdmin/
* Your phpMyAdmin url
* Complete the variable below with the full url ie
* It must contain characters that are valid for a URL, and the path is
* case sensitive on some Web servers, for example Unix-based servers.
* In most cases you can leave this variable empty, as the correct value
* will be detected automatically. However, we recommend that you do
* test to see that the auto-detection code works in your system. A good
* test is to browse a table, then edit a row and save it. There will be
* an error message if phpMyAdmin cannot auto-detect the correct value.
* If the auto-detection code does work properly, you can set to TRUE the
* $cfg['PmaAbsoluteUri_DisableWarning'] variable below.
the problem with this is you'll never be able to access phpmyadmin from any computer other than your laptop. i suggest you leave this parameter blank until you test editing a row like the configuration file suggests. if that works with no errors, then set [b]$cfg['PmaAbsoluteUri_DisableWarning'] = TRUE;[b]