User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help with Promotion

Hello there

I need some assistance with promotion of FindSP.com

I need you to look at the sections of the site and provide some ideas for free quality traffic, please don't just say: "submit it to search engines", but provide more specific advice.

Thanks in advance.
    Tutorials Search Engine: FindTutorials

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need some assistance with promotion of FindSP.com
    It really depends on what kind of promotion your talking about.

I need you to look at the sections of the site and provide some ideas for free quality traffic, please don't just say: "submit it to search engines", but provide more specific advice.
    I went, I saw.

The more specific your question, the more specific the answer. Your question is not very specific other than Free and that you don't want to hear about Search Engines. If you do the work yourself, search engines are free and I believe the current stats are just under 50% for search engine drivin traffic. Sooo they would be pretty important. Now if you hire a professional SEO, it ain't free anymore.

A suggestion:

Add some articles - like "What is Unix Hosting" "How to choose the right host" "Virtual Hosting vs Dedicated servers" blah blah - you get the picture. Offer more useful content, something those interested in hosting are searching for.. I get some amazing questions.. My fav is "So how do you access my computer?" or "Can you come install the internet on my computer???" Most ppl confuse site hosting with ISP.. esp if they are new to the internet.. answer these questions..

Now, your FREE requirement excludes things like:

PPC
    PFI
    Newspapers
    Phone Books
    Flyers
    Mailers
    Postcards
    Giveaways
    etc..

so I won't get into those.
    Last edited by crashZ; Sep 6, 2001 at 21:13.