SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cj.com ? Need help getting better results.

I run a import cars classifieds site . Im sure the demographics are ages 18-24. That is at least 80% of it.

These are mainly males. Who have lots of money . Because they are all into cars and performance.

I always here people make alot of money through comission from sales through cj.com

I had my little banners up and havent got the results i want . I got one sale but it was from me so that doesnt count !

Any idea's i was thinking of maybe somehow having a products page or something likea little store but i wonder how hard it would be to setup..
    Or maybe i need more focus on the banners.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have my site listed in my profile. Any help would be appreciated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Banners are bad. Try using attractive text links. Make people want to click!

You can change the ad copy in pay per sale programs as long as you're not lying (99% of the time; check first to make sure).

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    silverado has given you the best piece of advice in using text links over banners.

from the cj site
    IMPORTANT! For best results, join advertiser programs that are relevant to your content and that are of interest to your audience.
    also look at the network earnings field. They offer a very good indication of how good their program is in converting clicks into actual sales commissions.
    Internet Business - Blog about starting an Internet Business.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is there a way i can like make a little store ? .. people come to my site looking to shop .. Pictures and descriptions woudl really aid in sales i think ...

Wanna-be Apple nut silver trophy M. Johansson's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think something like a store would be a good idea. Perhaps select random items out of it and display it in a box on the main page?
    Mattias Johansson
    Short, Swedish, Web Developer

Buttons and Dog Tags with your custom design:
    FatStatement.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by eficrx
    is there a way i can like make a little store ? .. people come to my site looking to shop .. Pictures and descriptions woudl really aid in sales i think ...
    Find a product you would like to sell that is relevant. Search all merchants who have that product. If there are any available, click the product link and a pop up will give you all kinds of coding ideas...such as a picture, description and a "Buy" button which will add it to their shopping cart at their site.