User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something similar to bizrate.com?

Can anyone recommend a good script?

I'd like to add an option to my store where once a customer checks out it prompts them if they'd like to "help make our site better."

I'm looking for something like bizrate.com. We can pick the questions to ask, and so on.

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy Jelena's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you sure you are looking at something similar to bizrate? It's for price comparation site. Me and my colleagues once created a pretty similar replicate of bizrate, but we wrote it from scratch.
    -- Jelena --

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not looking for a site similar to bizrates price comparison side. But I am interested in their customer feedback side. I used to use them on one of my sites but I stopped a few years ago. You placed a code on the final shopping cart page and it asked the user if they'd like to rank you. They can choose to, then fill out the form, and then you'll see what they thought of your store. You know... all those bizrate stores that display those smailey (or sometimes unhappy) faces?

I don't want to runa bizrate type site... I just want to get feedback from my customers after they order.

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy Bleys's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out of curiousity, what made you stop using BizRate? I feel like you might get a more honest response using a third party service like that, plus they incentivize their surveys in a number of ways, which probably also boosts the number of responses.
    Josh is a ghost
    rails & work & twitter

Organization is the
    death of creativity.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They raised their CPC for our industry to an insainly high amount. Their conversions were also terrible. It wasn't in our best intrest to keep using the product comparison part of the site at the prices we were selling at.

Soooooooooo... when we contacted them they basically said "too bad." We just didn't want to support their service anymore. We felt that it may actually hurt business to not have our products in their database but send our customers there after the sale. Kind of like "Thank you for buying from us, help us out by writing a review about us, visit this site, and oh... next time you're ready to buy visit BizRate.com because you can compare product prices."

We just want something for our own internal site development. We're not looking to display this information for visitors. We want to know what we need to fine tune in order to make the whole shopping experience easier for the customer. Instead of asking "How easy/hard was it to shop at this site" like BizRate does, I want to know exactly what was easy/hard about it.

We'd offer an incentive too... probably better then BizRates. Maybe $5 off their next order if they complete a survey. We get the survey, they get $5, and everyone is happy.