SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for PHP script

I'm looking for a PHP script that can be used in a clan/cult script with member login, forums, squad pages, member list, were the members are in a different level and the level indicates how much access they have on the site.

I'm desperat. I tried to Use PHP Nuke, but it were to much to change. PLEASE help me.

Thanks
    Art4eye <-- a great resorce for webdesigners

You can't make anyone love you, you can only stalk them and hope that they panic and give in!!

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try posting this in the trading post and offering something in return. I doubt anybody's going to write such a full script for free for you. Or, just go and learn PHP, SitePoint has plenty of resources and so do the forums (you could do it in a day, seriously).

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There were some guys on the Catacombs TFC forum who were planning to write a clan script in PHP; the post I read was from about 6-8 weeks ago, and it sounded quite impressive. The post may not be on the forum any longer (they moved from ezboard to vB recently), but if you were to post in there someone may be able to give you a link to the project's site.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why dont' you guys use a normal forum script? like phpBB? It's free, and there are lots of hacks around.
    also, v2.0 is in beta, and has all the stuff you asked for cept squad pages (don't really know what you mean by that.)
    Defender's Designs
    I'm Getting Married!

Not-so-patiently awaiting Harry Potter Book 7 *sigh*