User Tag List

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Image Upload Problem

Hi All

I'm not too sure if this is the right spot for this but here we go..........

I have moved my dev site from my host on Apache to my PC on Windows.

I have now got most things working but the image upload is not.

I have enabled GD image library but get the following error:

PHP Code:
    Warningcopy(external/image-library/0.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open streamNo such file or directory in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\external\admin\image-library.php on line 247

Warning
    getimagesize(external/image-library/0.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open streamNo such file or directory in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\external\admin\image-library.php on line 250

Warning
    Division by zero in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\external\admin\image-library.php on line 274

Warning
    imagecreatefromjpeg(external/image-library/0.jpg) [function.imagecreatefromjpeg]: failed to open streamNo such file or directory in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\external\admin\image-library.php on line 290

Warning
    imagejpeg(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\external\admin\image-library.php on line 305 
    I think there is a small config problem somewhere but the question is where?

Any help would be great!

Thanks in advance

mrmbarnes

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    c:Inetpubwwwrootexternaladminimage-library.php on line 247

Should that be looking for c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/

ie its stripping out slashes.

Not a big GD user so can't say exactly, but looks like it wants the slashes the correct way round for windows, or, double slash them.

c:\\Inetpub\\

I have an xslt routine that insists they are double slashed, thought I'd throw that one in see?

Good luck

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to bang on.

You say youre moving from Apache to Windows do you mean from Linux to Windows?

Or Apache to IIS?

On win2k servers you need to set up the folder to be writable by the webserver first.

I know how to do that on Win IIS, but for Apache on Win you may need to read up on it, permissions. You might have a script which is doing the old chmod(775) kinda stuff.