SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Redirection program

I own a redirection program one of those .to addresses it was one of the first around.

Anyway, looks like the sponsor went bust. So looking for a new one. I realise that most the companies do not allow redirection pages which is fine. I will happily go with a pay per sale program. Probably prefer a per click on though.

Anyone else here with a similar site or any site that has a wide range of visitors with surgestions?

Thanks
    Please take a minute to do The Ecommerce Survey
    You get a free information security report as a thank you!
    [ More info on report | The Ecommerce Survey ]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could try fineclicks.com they have some good programs but they don't do cpc, But have a referal program that you coul duse as I am figuring sites use your service so you might be able to get them signed up under you.

cj.com is another that provides pay per sale/signup programs

valueclick.com - provide pay per click and recently started with cpm campaigns and also doe spop ups (Just started).

if you are in europe you might want to try tradedoubler.com

Fastclick.com - they do cpm/cpc banners/pops I don't know if they would accept you but its worth applying.

burst.com - they do cpm/cpc similar to fastclick I don't have any experience with them, But I hear they are good.

advertising.com - This could be your best bet they are currently activily seeking membership into their program and thus I would apply here asap.

there is many other programs out there its best to sign up with as many as possible.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks jkcity.

Yeah, I have used quite a few programs. The thing is that most (like Valueclick, burst etc) do not allow you to put them on redirection pages.

Edit: Yes, targetting at webmasters is allways fun. I should do more of that.