SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chamber of Commerce Member Offer

The chamber of commerce that my company is a member of is putting together a "Member2Member" offer book. Essentially, you can present "offers/deals" to other chamber members.

I'm looking for ideas - I thought about the standard "Business Needs Analysis", but when I see them, they seem somewhat pedestrian and could involve us spending a bunch of valuable time on weak prospects.

We don't really have any products as we are consultants / developers so discounts for the most part won't work.

I'd love to find an idea that gets motivated customers to act - not tire kickers who want to waste our time or want to pay $199 for a complete inventory management system.

I thank you in advance for any ideas you are able to come up with.
    Last edited by WebMomentum; Dec 10, 2005 at 08:28. Reason: poor grammar .. hehe

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why not write a white paper or article and offer it for free? You can put an ad in with a web address where they can register for the white paper/article. You will get information on them and their business (through the registration) and they will get free information.

Some article ideas could be "How to choose a web developer" or "10 Things you should know about web development" etc.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    beley:

Excellent idea!

I think that is a fantastic idea to pitch as an ongoing article in their monthly newsletter as well.

Many thanks ... keep the ideas coming everyone as I imagine I'm not the only one here involved in a chamber of commerce or networking club.