SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Survey about website

Hi,

I am planning to make a survey about how companies around my place are rating their website as far as design, promotion, business goal are concerned. Is there any survey around I could look at to get some idea ?
    Jean-Luc
    Corobori WebDesign
    Working in the Concepcion area, Chile, since 1999
    Follow us on Twitter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I came up with a few questions. Don't hesitate to add a few of your own (don't worry about my English the survey will be made in Spanish)

- Who designed your website: advertising agency, webdesign company, in house, other

- Was the duration between the start of the job and its release online: as expected, longer, or shorter

- How did you find you the company who created your website ? Yellow pages, recomendation, in a search engine, online advertising, paper advertising, we did ourself

- Who programmed your website: advertising agency, webdesign company, in house, other

- How do you promote your website: buying banner, paper advertising, pay per click in search engine, nothing

- How would you rate your website: Excellent, good, average or bad

- As far as showing your products or services, how would you rate your website: excellent, good, average or bad

- As far as selling your product or services, how would you rate your website: excellent, good, average or bad

- As far as the impact on your company's image is concerned you website: improved it, how would you rate your website: excellent, good, average or bad

- Overall how successfull is your website compared to your initial expectation: very, little, not at all

- If you said "Not at all" in the previous question: What are the reason of your evaluation: bad design of the website, low visitors figures, our customer are still reluctant in using the web for business,

- If you said "Very" in the previous question: What are the reason of your evaluation: good design of the website, good promotion, our customers want to work on the Internet

- What did you do to get included in search engine: the person who did my website did the job, contracted a company to do it, did we have to something ?, nothing

- Have you heard about pay per click advertisment in search engine such Google ?

- How far away are you from working on a new version of your website: just went online, we are working on it right now, during the next year, no plan so far.

- In the case you're planning a new website will you work on it with the same people on it: yes, no, not sure
    Jean-Luc
    Corobori WebDesign
    Working in the Concepcion area, Chile, since 1999
    Follow us on Twitter