SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Multi Tier Afilliates

Hi All,

I was just wondering if anybody had experirence with multi or 2 tier afilliate deals.

I've seen the deal on 2 tier afilliates and it reminded me of network marketing, then I wondered if there is a multi tier deal available out there

I got a bit of a brainwave, unless its already been done, I could build a system to follow, maybe five generations down.

What do yall think?
    Project Manager

http://www.IBetYoureWrong.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Multi Tier Afilliates

Originally posted by splay
    I got a bit of a brainwave, unless its already been done, I could build a system to follow, maybe five generations down.

What do yall think?
    do you mean start your own affiliate network? one that has 5 tiers?
    the only downside to this would be the cost factor.. think about it!
    you sell a $100 dollar product... $10 for first teir, $6,$4,$2 and $1 for the remainder... thats $21 for each $100 sale.... i personaly think all affiliate campains should be 2 tier, however 5 is pushing it just a little far!

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are many multi-tier affiliate scripts.

The only one I can think of now is at www.groundbreak.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think most of the major affiliate networks are two-tier paying "lifetime" residuals as long as the referred affiliate stays a member of the network and is producing.

Additional two-tier affiliates include AllPosters.com and Art.com and there are plenty more two-tier programs; unfortunately the hardest part is getting other webmasters to sign on and then getting them to produce in today's tough market! I personally will go out of my way to sign up UNDER a fellow webmaster that I have met through the forums and who has recommended a program that I feel is suitable for my target audiences...why not help my fellow webmasters when I can!

This brings us to a tangent point...does anyone else actively try to sign up UNDER other webmasters in a two-tier program???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ""This brings us to a tangent point...does anyone else actively try to sign up UNDER other webmasters in a two-tier program???""

I try to if they have there email in there profile and reply pretty quick.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Payouts

I had a look at that ground break.com, that was kind of what I had in mind, 20% for the first level & then 1% for each level down.

The net does not seem to be bombarded with that sort of Multi tier yet, mostly the original affiliate deal or a 2 tier.

I think most people would understand the concept, what do you think?

Or would it be too confusing & time wasting?
    Project Manager

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    u can join my affiliate program.
    - You make 15% of sale + earn commissions on the sales generated by affiliates signed up under you!
    -Earn more money by referring other webmasters to our 2-Tier Program: A one tier-system is where you get paid for making a sale of a product. A two-tier system is where you get paid for your own sales, but also those of your sub-affiliates. A sub-affiliate is someone who joined our affiliate program as a result of coming from a link on your site. Our two-tier system means you can develop a growing list of sub-affiliates all of whom are generating sales and therefore income for you!
    -No minimum requirement for commission payouts!
    NYC BOY's affiliate program
    Join NYC BOY's affiliate program -No minimum requirement for commission payouts!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No THanks

We are here discussing Affiliate systems.

Keep your SPAM for others!
    Project Manager

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The way I see it, it's very difficult to make serious money from 2nd-tiers, and multi-tiers don't really make it much easier. (Especially since multi-tiers are always attracted by the "get rich quick" people who do nothing but try to recruit others and don't really generate any revenues themselves)

The majority of the multi-tier crowd aren't likely to have much traffic themselves (if they even have a site) or to know high-traffic webmasters or have them as their audience, so they just end up being able to make one or two referrals to some friends who in turn aren't really all that interested, and can't/won't even refer one other person, etc. :-) It's not an "upwards spiral" :-)

I make some money from 2nd tiers, but it's only a small portion compared to what I make "myself".

Oh, and I'm not trying to say that noone can do well with multi-tier programs or multi-level marketing - it's just that _very few_ can.(Personally, I'm not interested in multi-tiers/mlm)