User Tag List

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Making a remote-capture without loading a new site

Hi,

I'm not sure this is the right forum since my question concerns credit card payment, but I couldn't find a forum especially for payment scripts.

Anyway, I'm setting up a webshop for a client with credit card payment and that works fine. I tested the payment and no problems there, but my client wants to deduct the money from the user's account as soon as they have entered their card number and recieved the 'ok - payment registered' message.

So, the webhotel, who runs the whole payment module, writes that it can be done by doing a remote-capture - http call - to a URL.
    Code:
           http://pay.example.dk/remotecapture.asp?username=1234567&password=xxxxxxx&capture=1&orderid=1002
    Now, can this be done somehow without having to push a button ot a link? Just an automated thing that happens when the user get's the 'ok' message?

Thanks for any help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont think it is possible, and it doesn't sound like such a good idea either. Its better to have a Submit button.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi This seem to an asp question. There is a specific forum for asp and you get help faster there
    Power of Knowledge

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not asp, just because the call is made to an asp site
    I made the entire site in php.

I dont think it is possible, and it doesn't sound like such a good idea either. Its better to have a Submit button.
    That's kind of the problem, you can't really ask the user to press a button to deduct money from their card