SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Simple problem needs a simple answer...please:)

Hi,

I have a relatively simple problem that I hope somebody could help me with. I am currently using the CuteNews script for my news publishing, however I wish to alter it slightly, or at least make my own script to acheive the following. As a musician I want to make a list of my current shows and have them auto archive (or expire) the day after I have played them and move to a 'Shows Played' rather than an 'Upcoming Shows' list. I appreciate that this is probably very easy to do but I really am a beginner in the php area, I can understand how things work but it would really really help if somebody could help out. Thanks in advance

Regards, Ben Watson.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have some code that maybe able to help you out here check out www.mellatool.com/gigs.php

the script there pulls from a db and the gigs auto expire - if you want me to write something for you that can be arranged.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, just looked at the link and that is exactly what I'm trying to achieve Is the script easy enough for a novice such as myself to work out? How do you input new shows into the database? Thanks a lot for the reply, its much appreciated.

Regards, Ben Watson.