User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

enterprise ecommerce soloutions

Hi,

Iam looking for a enterprise e-commerce soloution the best of the best really.

Iam starting a buissness and want a top end e-commerce soloution as the backend that will give me a solid store with some of the below soloutions:

Cutomability
    Support

Cheers
    Richard Howell

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, but that's not enough information to be able to recommend a solution. What will you be selling? How many sales/month do you anticipate? Will your products have complex options like color/size combinations and will those options need to have inventory tracking?

As for the backend, will you be downloading orders into an offline system for further processing or do you want the e-commerce software to double as a customer/order management software also?

There are literally thousands of features in e-commerce software - to be able to recommend anything we will need some more information.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by beley
    Sorry, but that's not enough information to be able to recommend a solution. What will you be selling?
    I will be selling computer related products.

How many sales/month do you anticipate?
    500 - 1000 Per Month within the first year.

Will your products have complex options like color/size
    Complex options will be require as some parts come with fittings and some done and some can be supplied with fittings and some cant.

As for the backend, will you be downloading orders into an offline system for further processing or do you want the e-commerce software to double as a customer/order management software also?
    I would like the e-commerce system to double up as the processing system aswell.

I was looking at www.microdirect.com but as their soloution looks good and their checkout and product viewing is good, we were not sure if it was custom created by a web-team within the company.

Thankyou for your continued support.
    Richard Howell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is somewhat of a lower volume actually. Plus it also depends on your location. If you are looking for a gateway that has two datacenters, check out Cybersource. Once the Cisco switches are replaced in the Denver datacenter for LinkPoint, they will move the old Burbank DC to another location and LinkPoint will also have redundant datacenters. Having this, you can help prevent any downtime whatsoever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have a look at some of the ERP systems, like AccPac, they will provide an enterprise level of service... however, 500-1000 units a month is not really enterprise level.

Any 'enterprise' system is going to come with 'enterprise' level pricing
    .NET Code Monkey

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, when I think "enterprise level" I imagine price tags with at least 4 or 5 zeros.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    digishop might work for you especially since it is fully customizable (they can add or modify any feature) and has toll free phone support.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Enterprise E-Commerce

If you are looking for a E-commerce software integrated with Enterprise solution, then take a look at this set of products visit http://www.info-sourcing.com/ERP_Enterprise.htm

I recommend NetSuite, Everest for high end and for low end Interprise Suite and Evolution suits your budget ...
    Information sourcing "on demand"
    http://www.Info-sourcing.com