Thread: popup window

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

popup window

hello

trying to do a popup window which fixs the ie5 problem on mac where the window always pops up smaller than it should be, i remember seeing a script somewhere that fixes this problem but trouble is now i cant find it.

If anyone knows where i can find this script or has a fix themselves please let me know.

thanks in advance
    Garrett

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bon jour Garret et comment allez vous ? (pardonez mon francais; c'est teribile

I don't know the answer to your problem. I just know that if someone doesn't answer this post; it will stay up on top seemingly forever. The only suggestion I can give is to try other forums where someone may have the same configuration as your own. Or try the microsoft forums & bug libraries. http://msdn.microsoft.com

Vinny
    Where the World Once Stood
    the blades of grass
    cut me still

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he he c'est pas grave mais c'est un bon essai comme meme!

I'm not french and english is my first language so don't stress! dont know why the post is stuck on top with that 'help me' symbol, i think it must be a moderator did that?

so anyway i found a work around for the mo, which is basically i pop the window up the size i want and theres another script in the pop up which checks its the right size and if not resizes it.

not the idea solution but ok for the moment, have tried devshed as well but no luck, still interests me if anyone finds this script because i know i've seen one somewhere but all attempts to find it have failed so keep your eyes open people!!!

a+
    garrett

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Garrett,

Yep, the 'help me' is a sitepoint advisor/moderator thingy. Seems to be the only thing they do. I don't think I've seen any of them answer any questions. I have seen them move things up the list even if they should have moved the thread to other areas, so maybe it's actually a programmed thingy, written by those ADA people who are going to give we Americans the 'star wars missile shield'

Any rate, there are a few Mac people at the JSCity forum (link in my sig), so you might post there. Also, the people at WA tend to be good.

Vinny
    Where the World Once Stood
    the blades of grass
    cut me still

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    >Yep, the 'help me' is a sitepoint advisor/moderator thingy. Seems to be the >only thing they do.

ouch!! he he carefull you'll find yourself banned!

>I have seen them move things up the list even if they should have moved >the thread to other areas, so maybe it's actually a programmed thingy,

maybe they're programmed?

>written by those ADA people who are going to give we Americans the 'star >wars missile shield'

now your scarying me! still we got enough nuclear power stations over here producing enough waste to probably light up half of europe

>Any rate, there are a few Mac people at the JSCity forum (link in my sig), so >you might post there. Also, the people at WA tend to be good.

token mac users? mmm a few scary, there should be masses!!!! anyway will try posting there in the morning, 4am think i'll finish for the evening!

thanks
    Garrett