SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am pleased you earned from them. But one person earning from them is not nearly as impressive as one person not earning is damaging.

What I mean is they should pay everyone, so if one person says they get paid that is not that relevant. If one (in fact several) people say they don't that is.

I understand he is saying he no only gets paid, but thinks they are good, fair enough. But surely other peoples experance would put you off?

Anyway, I use them a little and really hope they do improve because they could be really good.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see your point, MPK.

What I was trying to say is that if you've had a payment problem my advice is to drop the emails and call them instead.

No affiliate network is perfect, and I'm sure they're all eligable to do a mistake every now and then.

I can assure you I'm not the only one with positive experiences with CJ :-)

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK. I haven't read ALL of the posts in this thread but I wanted to put my two cents in before I fall asleep.

I've been with CJ for just over a year now and I absolutely love it. They've paid me nearly $2000 now, never late with a check, never a problem.

While 27 of the advertisers I was affiliated with have since left CJ over the past year, I still have a large (about 20) group of advertisers I still promote. They are all pay-per-lead, their programs are all free for my visitors, and all pay between $1 and $5 per lead. It's just easy money!

I completely love Commission Junction and the fact that they exist. I even proudly display a wooden train whistle they sent me, with "Commission Junction" burnt into the side, on top of my desk. They sent this out months ago to many of their members, absolutely free and without reason, just to thank us for being members, and this is absolutely the best offline branding any company could do!

Go Commission Junction!

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are all pay-per-lead, their programs are all free for my visitors, and all pay between $1 and $5 per lead. It's just easy money
    Getting paid to tell people about free stuff. That has to be a good way of doing things. Its one of the uses for it I also like.

As for the wooden train whistle. Yes, I got one too, but mine is set to "Sales Arriving Daily" not CJ