I'm thinking of applying for BURST! on a PHP site I'm going to start, and had a few questions.
1) Do the 125x125 and 120x60 buttons have to be above the fold? Or can one be at the top and one at the bottom?
2) I take it BURST! provides publishers with the ability to specify a default ad/link to appear when inventory is unsold. However, how often IS the inventory unsold? It seems like they are always sold to one of the Run-of-network advertisers. If so, what percentage of your banners are default?
3) Do they provide the same "default" feature for the smaller buttons, or is it just for the full-size banners?
4) What's the deal with the surveys? Are they shown in place of default advertisements, or only if the publisher hasn't set a default? Are they paid? CPM? CPC? Per submission? Not at all? What percentage of your banners are surveys?
5) What percentage of your ads are CPM versus CPC? Does that percentage vary with each creative type?
6) Do you have any other revenue streams (be it advertising, or otherwise) that help you to support your site financially?